The School is situated in two buildings inside the Zografou Campus, the Old and New ECE buildings. The secretariats and the administrative services are in the New buildings, while the faculty offices are both in the New buildings and in the Old buildings. Lectures take place in both buildings. The location of the buildings can be seen in the map below. Both ECE buildings are denoted on the map. New buildings are towards the North of the Campus, Old buildings towards the South.
- Line 242 (Katechaki - Polytehneioupoli) enters from the Gate "Katechaki" and goes around the campus.
- Line 140 (Polygon-Glyfad) stops outside the Gate "Katechaki".
- Lines 230 (Acropolis - Polytechnioupoli) and 608 (Galatsi - Academy - Zografou) stop near the Gate "Zografou". Please consult the website of OASA (Athens Urban Transport Organization) for complete itineraries.
- Underground: The nearest station is “Katechaki”. From there you can get the bus lines 140 and 242. On weekdays during 8.00-9.30, the university is accessible from the station "Katechaki" with bus granted by the rectory.
- Car: Cars enter the campus mainly from gates “Katechaki” and “Kokkinopoulou”. The gate “Zografou” in Iroon Polytechniou street is open for cars only from 07:00 to 09:00 and from 14:00 to 16:00. Inside the premises there are sufficient parking places for the members of the academic community as well as for visitors.
National Technical University of Athens
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
9, Iroon Polytechniou St
Athens, Postal Code 157 80