Addressing gender-based violence in higher education and research institutions: the UniSAFE toolkit
The ECE Gender Equality Office, in cooperation with the G-WISE Network, is organizing, on Friday 15th of December 2023, 13.00-14.00, a webinar on “Addressing gender-based violence in higher education and research institutions: the UniSAFE toolkit
During the webinar the following will be presented:
- The UniSAFE toolkit for addressing and preventing gender-based violence,
- An Action Plan tailored to support institutions in implementing and improving their policy,
- A Guide for impactful awareness-raising campaigns,
- A Protocol for addressing gender-based violence.
Goal of the webinar is to help in the design of comprehensive policies on the prevention of gender-based violence, covering all aspects such as prevalence, prevention, protection, prosecution, provisions of services, and partnerships.
Do you want to join us? Please sign up here.
The event’s presentation is now available here.
Additional information material as regards addressing gender based violence in higher education and research institutions is available below:
- “White Paper for policymakers and institutional managers” contributes to building a common understanding of gender-based violence.
- White Paper “From policy to practice: The evidence base for ending gender-based violence in higher education and research”: draws attention to the roles and responsibilities of higher education and research organisations in addressing gender-based violence.
- A set of recommendations highlighting the role and contributions that specific stakeholder groups can play in addressing and ending gender-based violence.
- The UniSAFE Toolkit for higher education institutions and research organisations to improve, implement and assess institutional policies aimed towards ending gender-based violence.