Prof. Dimitris Koutsouris was born in Serres, Greece in 1955. He received Diploma in Electrical Engineering in 1978 (Greece), DEA in Biomechanics in 1979 (France), Doctorat in Genie Biologie Medicale (France), Doctorat d' Etat in Biomedical Engineering 1984 (France). Since 1986 he was research associate on the USC (Los Angeles), Renè Dèscartes (Paris) and Assoc. Professor at the Dept. of Electrical & Computers Engineering of NTU of Athens. He is currently Professor & head of the Biomedical Engineering Laboratory. He has published over 100 research articles & book chapters & more than 150 conference communications. He has been the former elected president of the Hellenic Society of Biomedical Technology, principal investigator in many European & National Research programs, especially in the field of Telematics in Healthcare.
Biomedical Signal Processing, Clinical Engineering, Image Processing.
- Biomedical Technology Laboratory (Undergraduate - 6th Semester)
- Measurement and Control in Biomedical Engineering (Undergraduate - 7th Semester)
- Biomedical Signal Analysis and Processing (Undergraduate - 7th Semester)
- Medical Imaging and Image Processing (Undergraduate - 8th Semester)
- m-health and e-health Technologies (Undergraduate - 8th Semester)
- Biomedical Engineering (Graduate - Spring Semester)