George K. Matsopoulos is an Associate Professor at the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the National Technical University of Athens. He received the diploma in Electrical Engineering in 1988 from the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA), Athens, Greece. He received the M.Sc. degree in 1989 and the Ph.D. degree in 1993 from Bioengineering Unit at the University of Strathclyde, U.K. His interests are nonlinear image processing applied to medical applications, 2-D and 3-D registration of medical images, computer vision applications, medical decision support systems, and Web-based medical systems for telemedicine application and remote image processing. He published more than 300 papers in international journals, conferences, and scientific books.
Medical image processing, biosignal analysis, medical image registration and fusion, medical decision support systems, three-dimensional visualisation techniques, fMRI data processing, medial information systems.
- Introduction to Biomedical Engineering (Undergraduate - 6th Semester)
- Biomedical Technology Laboratory (Undergraduate - 6th Semester)
- Biomedical Signal Analysis and Processing (Undergraduate - 7th Semester)
- Measurement and Control in Biomedical Engineering (Undergraduate - 7th Semester)
- m-health and e-health Technologies (Undergraduate - 8th Semester)
- Medical Imaging and Image Processing (Undergraduate - 8th Semester)
- Basic Principles and Technologies in Bioinformatics (Graduate - Fall Semester)
- Biomedical Engineering (Graduate - Spring Semester)