John A. Roumeliotis was born in Corinth, Greece, in 1953. He received the 5-year Electrical Engineering degree and the Dr. Engineering degree from the National Technical University of Athens, Greece, in 1975 and 1980, respectively . From 1979 to 1981 he fulfilled his military service. Since 1982 he has been with the Electrical Engineering Department (now School of Electrical and Computer Engineering) of the National Technical University of Athens, where he is a Professor since 1995. Professor Roumeliotis' research interests include scattering, wave propagation and boundary value problems in electromagnetics, acoustics and optics, as well as applied mathematics. He has published 59 journal papers and 37 conference papers and also 2 books on electromagnetic fields(in Greek) with Professor John L. Tsalamengas. Professor Roumeliotis is a research member of EURATOM-Hellenic Republic since 2005, and a member of the Greek Society of Professional Engineers.
- Electromagnetic Fields I (Undergraduate - 4th Semester)
- Electromagnetic Fields II (Undergraduate - 5th Semester)
- Applied and Computational Electromagnetics (Undergraduate - 6th Semester)
- Special Topics in Electromagnetics (Undergraduate - 7th Semester)
- Electromagnetic Fields (Graduate - Fall Semester)
- Special Chapters of Electromagnetic Radiation and Microwave Theory (Graduate - Spring Semester)