Nikolaos M. Kimoulakis is Laboratory Teaching Staff at Power Systems Laboratory at Division of Electric Power, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, at National Technical University of Athens since academic year 2017-18.
He received his Ph.D and Diploma in Electrical Engineering, from the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA). He has also obtained degree in Electrical Engineering from the Higher School of Pedagogical and Technological Education (ASETEM) / School of Professional and Technological Educators (SELETE).
Before joining School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) as Laboratory Teaching Staff, he served Secondary Education as teacher. During that period, he served as Scientific and Administrative Director of the Independent Authority “National Exams Organization” of Ministry of Education, as well as Director of 3d High School of Galatsi City in Athens.
- Introduction to Electric Energy Systems (Undergraduate - 5th Semester)
- Power System Analysis (Steady State) (Undergraduate - 7th Semester)
- Electrical Design (Undergraduate - 7th Semester)
- Supervision and Management of Energy Systems (Undergraduate - 8th Semester)
- Electricity Distribution Networks (Undergraduate - 8th Semester)
- Power System Control and Stability (Undergraduate - 9th Semester)