Marios Koniaris is a Teaching and Research Associate (EDIP) at the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA), Division of Computer Science, from the academic year 2021-22. He holds a degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering (NTUA), a Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Athens University of Economics and Business - NTUA), a M.Sc in Engineering Project Management (Hellenic Open University) and a Ph.D. from the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA).
He has worked as Policy and Project Officer at the General Secretariat for Research and Innovation (GSRI) participating in the formation of national positions in the Council of the EU and has a strong experience in the management of joint projects, co-financed by EU and/or national resources. He also serves as a Trustee on the Board of Trustees of the PRIMA Initiative. He is the coordinator of the GSRI scientific innovation Platform (Agri-food sector) tasked with the design of the National Strategy for Research and Innovation (period 2021-2027).
Legal informatics, knowledge graphs, knowledge representation, information retrieval, network analysis.
- Computer Programming (Undergraduate - 1st Semester)
- Computer Architecture (Undergraduate - 5th Semester)
- Databases (Undergraduate - 6th Semester)
- Operating Systems (Undergraduate - 6th Semester)
- Software-as-a-Service Technologies (Undergraduate - 8th Semester)
- Analysis and Design of Information Systems (Undergraduate - 9th Semester)