Sotirios Kokosis is a Teaching and Research Associate in the Department of Information Technology and Computers of the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the NTUA, from the academic year 2021-22. He is a graduate of the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of NTUA (1992) and Doctor of Engineering of the same School (2016). He served as a permanent teacher in Secondary Education (2004-2021). He worked for many years as an engineer in the development of products of military specifications in the field of power electronics in the INTRACOM Group and as a firmware development engineer in the APTRONIC HELLAS S.A. company (Subsidiary of PHOENIX CONTACT Group).
Automated control systems firmware, Industrial Automation and Control, Power Electronics, Wireless energy transfer to medical implants.
- Programming Techniques (Undergraduate - 2nd Semester)
- Microprocessor Systems (Undergraduate - 6th Semester)
- Microprocessors Laboratory (Undergraduate - 7th Semester)
- Introduction to VLSI Systems Design (Undergraduate - 7th Semester)
- Digital VLSI Systems (Undergraduate - 8th Semester)
- Embedded System Design (Undergraduate - 9th Semester)