Haris E. Psillakis received his Diploma in Electrical Engineering and his Ph.D. degree from the Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering of the University of Patras, Greece, in 2000 and 2006, respectively. He was an Adjunct Lecturer with the Department of Financial and Management Engineering of the University of the Aegean from Oct. 2008 to Feb. 2009, with the Electrical & Computer Engineering Department of the Technical University of Crete between Apr. 2009-Aug. 2009 and March 2010 -Aug. 2010 and with the School of Electrical & Computer Engineering of the National Technical University of Athens from Nov. 2010 up to Feb. 2011. From 2011 until 2014 he was with the Hellenic Electricity Distribution Network Operator (HEDNO) S.A. In 2014, he joined the School of Electrical & Computer Engineering of the National Technical University of Athens as a Lecturer in the Signal, Control and Robotics Division. His research interests include intelligent control, nonlinear control, multi-agent systems and advanced control applications on robotics and power systems. He is a member of IEEE and a member of the National Technical Chamber of Greece.
Robotics and Automation • Intelligent Control • Motor Drives and Motion Control
- Introduction to Automatic Control (Undergraduate - 5th Semester)
- Control Systems Design (Undergraduate - 6th Semester)
- Advanced Methods for Control Systems (Undergraduate - 7th Semester)
- Nonlinear Control systems and Applications (Undergraduate - 8th Semester)
- Neuro-Fuzzy Control and Applications (Undergraduate - 9th Semester)
- Adaptive, Robust, and Hierarchical Control (Graduate - Spring Semester)