Vassiliki T. Kontargyri received the diploma in Electrical and Computer Engineering (1997-2002) and the Ph.D. degree (2002-2007) from the National Technical University of Athens. Since 2014 she is Laboratory Teaching Staff at High Voltage Laboratory at Division of Electric Power, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, NTUA. She was an electrical and computer engineer at the same Laboratory (2007-2014). She was teaching laboratory and theoretical lessons at the Department of Energy Technology in the Faculty of Technological Applications of the Technological Education Institute of Athens and she was a teaching assistant at the Hellenic Naval Academy (2003-2007). She participates in research activities relative with quality controls of electrical materials, electric tests and tests of electromagnetic compatibility of electrical and electronic equipment, and studies of grounding systems. She has published 12 papers in international journals, 4 papers in greek technical journals and 41 papers in international conference proceedings. She has participated in 23 research projects. She is a reviewer in international journals.
High voltage tests and measurements, grounding systems, dielectrics and electrical Insulation, electromagnetic compatibility/immunity
- Lighting Technology (Undergraduate - 6th Semester)
- Electrical Design (Undergraduate - 7th Semester)
- High Voltage Generation (Undergraduate - 7th Semester)
- High Voltage Measurements and Applications (Undergraduate - 8th Semester)
- Protection of Electrical Installations Against Overvoltages (Undergraduate - 9th Semester)