The tasks entrusted mainly involve the technical and administrative support of the PCLAB of the School, the Secretariat (Undergraduate and Postgraduate) and the Finance Office.
More specifically, the work being done is as follows:
- Setting up the labs curriculum.
- Download a backup image from each room based on the software requirements of course tutor and install it to all clients.
- Recovery of problems that arise in hardware or computer software of laboratories or the Secretariat of the School.
- Manage the Labs and School Servers (2 Windows Servers, 3 FTP Servers, 2 UNIX Servers).
- Manage emails (vmail and mail alias) of the Domain of the School (ece.ntua.gr).
- Domain Management of the Personal Computer Lab (PCLAB) (pclab.ece.ntua.gr).
- Participate in the development team of the School's web site.
- Collection and updating of information and content of the School.
- Post new posts and announcements to the School's web site.
- Technical Support of the Microphone Facility at Amphitheater 1 of the School.
- Preparation of PCLAB of the School for the implementation of the Pan-Hellenic Information Technology Competition (UNIX).
- Preparation of the PCLAB of the School for conducting lessons from other schools and seminars.