Paraskevi Tzouveli graduated from the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of National Technical University of Athens in 2001 and received her Ph.D. degree in 2009 from the same University. She is Senior Researcher at the Intelligent Systems, Content & Interaction Laboratory of the School of Electrical & Computer Engineering NTUA while she has been a member of this Laboratory since 2000. Her current research interests lie in the areas of machine learning, image and video analysis, content-based information retrieval and application in the area of human computer interaction, semantic web and e-learning systems. She has been involved in several European and National R&D projects and has published more that 50 journal articles and conference papers in the above fields. She is a reviewer for international journals and conferences.
Machine Learning, Image Analysis, Neural Networks, Intelligent Systems, Content Analysis and Indexing, Artificial intelligence.
- Programming Techniques (Undergraduate - 2nd Semester)
- Human- Computer Interaction (Old) (Undergraduate - 7th Semester)
- Microprocessors Laboratory (Undergraduate - 7th Semester)
- Image and Video Analysis and Technology (Undergraduate - 8th Semester)
- Neural Networks and Intelligent Systems (Undergraduate - 9th Semester)
- Artificial Neural Networks and Machine Learning (Graduate - Fall Semester)