Dimitrios E. Karaoulanis is a member of Lab and Teaching Staff in the Department of Electromagnetic Applications, Electro-optics & Electronic Materials of the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of NTUA, from the academic year 2021-22.
He is a Physics graduate from the National University of Athens. In 1989 he acquired his Ph.D. Diploma which was on the field magnetic properties of materials, from the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of NTUA. Ιn 2003, he successfully completed the Master of Science on Automatic Control Systems and Robotics, which was held at the School of Mechanical Engineering of NTUA.
From 2005, he served as a permanent teacher in Secondary School, where he remained until his appointment to the position as Lab and Teacher Staff at NTUA, in September 2021. During his tenure in secondary education, his research activity (publications, conferences) was active with publications in various scientific fields.
His research interests are in areas such as: magnetic properties of materials, electrochemistry, quantum chemistry, quantum optics and applications of fractional differential calculus in several scientific fields.
- Structure and Electrical Properties of Materials (Undergraduate - 2nd Semester)
- Introductory Lab of Electronics and Telecommunications (Undergraduate - 3rd Semester)
- Semiconductor Devices (Undergraduate - 6th Semester)
- Microelectronic technology and packaging (Undergraduate - 7th Semester)
- Sensors and Microsystems Technology (Undergraduate - 8th Semester)