Introductory Lab of Electronics and Telecommunications
|Class Hours - Lab Hours||2 - 2|
|Lecturers||Evangelos Hristoforou (Faculty), Athanasios D. Panagopoulos (Faculty), Yannis Papananos (Faculty), Kostas Politopoulos (Faculty), Maria Grammatikou (T & R Associates), Nektarios Moraitis (T & R Associates), Ioannis Panagodimos (T & R Associates), Nikolaos Voudoukis (T & R Associates)|
Introduction to the theory of telecommunication signals and systems (time and frequency domain). System approach of the basic analogue electronic set-ups with the presentation of the amplifiers, the operational amplifiers and their applications.
- Introductory Lab (Instruments, lab safety, solders)
- Basic Telecommunication Signal (Pulse, Sinus, etc)
- Measurements in basic circuits
- Amplifiers Circuits: operational amplifiers
- Band pass filter
- Single-transistor amplifiers
- Simple telecommunication circuits.