Giorgos Siolas was born in Athens, Greece. He graduated from the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) in 1998. In 1999 he obtained a Masters Degree in Cognitive Science at the School of Advanced Social Studies (EHESS) in Paris, France. In 2003 he obtained his Ph.D. in Computer Science from the Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris 6). Since 2007 Dr Siolas is Senior Researcher at the Intelligent Systems Laboratory of the School of Electrical & Computer Engineering NTUA. His current research interests include text mining, semantic web technologies, social network analysis, recommender systems, evolutionary algorithms and computer vision.
machine learning, text mining, semantic web technologies, social network analysis, recommender systems, evolutionary algorithms, computer vision, deep neural learning
- Computer System Performance (Undergraduate - 8th Semester)
- Human- Computer Interaction (Old) (Undergraduate - 8th Semester)
- Neural Networks and Intelligent Systems (Undergraduate - 9th Semester)
- Artificial Neural Networks and Machine Learning (Graduate - Fall Semester)
- Advanced Data Science and Data Analytics (Graduate - Spring Semester)