Georgios Siolas was born in Athens, Greece. He graduated from the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) in 1998. In 1999 he obtained a Masters's Degree in Cognitive Science at the Sorbonne Université Campus Pierre et Marie Curie in Paris, France. In 2003 he obtained his Ph.D. in Computer Science from the same university. Since 2007 Dr. Siolas is a Senior Researcher at the Artificial Intelligence and Learning Systems Laboratory of the School of Electrical & Computer Engineering NTUA.
machine learning, text mining, information retrieval, semantic web technologies, social network analysis, recommender systems, evolutionary algorithms, computer vision
- Programming Techniques (Undergraduate - 2nd Semester)
- Human- Computer Interaction (Old) (Undergraduate - 7th Semester)
- Computer System Performance (Undergraduate - 8th Semester)
- Neural Networks and Intelligent Systems (Undergraduate - 9th Semester)
- Artificial Neural Networks and Machine Learning (Graduate - Fall Semester)
- Advanced Data Science and Data Analytics (Graduate - Spring Semester)