Panagiotis G. Rovolis is Laboratory Teaching Staff at Electric Machines and Power Electronics Laboratory at Division of Electric Power, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, at National Technical University of Athens since academic year 2017-18.
He received his Ph.D and Diploma in Electrical Engineering, from the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA). He has also obtained degree in Electrical Engineering from the Higher School of Pedagogical and Technological Education (ASETEM) / School of Professional and Technological Educators (SELETE).
Before joining National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) as Laboratory Teaching Staff, he served Secondary Education as teacher. During that period, he was Member of Council of the Independent Authority “National Exams Organization” of Ministry of Education, as well as Director of 6th Laboratory Center of Athens (Galatsi) and 5th Laboratory Center of Athens (N. Filadelfeia).
- Introduction to Electric Energy Systems (Undergraduate - 5th Semester)
- Industrial Electronics (Undergraduate - 5th Semester)
- Electric Machines I (Undergraduate - 6th Semester)
- Power Electronics I (Undergraduate - 6th Semester)
- Electric Machines II (Undergraduate - 7th Semester)
- Transient Performance of Electric Machines (Undergraduate - 8th Semester)
- Design and Construction of Electric Machines (Undergraduate - 9th Semester)