Xenia Papadomichelaki is a senior researcher in the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of National Technical University of Athens (NTUA). She has obtained her BSc. in Mechanical Engineering from the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics, University of Patras and her master degree in business administration (ΜΒΑ) from Canterbury Business School, Great Britain. Her Ph.D. (NTUA) examined the evaluation of e-government service quality.
Currently, she is working as a teaching associate in National Technical University of Athens, School of Electrical and Computing Engineering on:
• Microwaves (Undergraduate Program)
• Telecommunication Electronics (Undergraduate Programme)
• Project Management (Undergraduate Programme)
• Project Management (Interdepartmental Graduate Programme “Tehno-Economical Systems”)
• Management of the Digital Enterprise (Undergraduate Programme) and
in University of Piraeus, Department of Informatics the years 2015-2016:
• E-Business and Innovation (Undergraduate Programme)
• Enterprise and Innovation in ICT (Master Degree, M.Sc., in "Advanced Informatics and Computing Systems")
Her area of expertise and research interests include quality management, e-Government, and e-service technologies. She has published a number of articles in international scientific journals and conferences that have been cited more than 450 times (source: Google Scholar).
She designs and models 3D CAD prototype antennas while at the same time she is responsible for the technical supervision on Laboratory’s equipment.
She also worked for many years as quality manager in the Microwave and Fiber Optics Laboratory (MFOL) of NTUA, as officer in the Industrial Liaison Office of NTUA and in several projects. Finally, she operated a CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machine for milling and drilling of Prototype Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) for the needs of the Microwave and Fiber Optics Laboratory.
Before joining NTUA she had collaborated with Athens Laboratory of Business Administration (ALBA), General Secretariat of Research & Technology, HOCHTIEF Construction AG, General Motors - OPEL Europe, Kraft Jacobs Suchard Pavlides and DELTA S.A.
She has attended numerous seminars. Some of the topics are Logistics, Service Quality, Marketing, Business Finance, Team Building, and Organizational Change
In 2014 she developed the site of the Microwaves and Fiber Optics Laboratory, and since then she administers it.
She is a member of the Technical Chamber of Greece.
quality management, service quality, site quality, quality models, quality dimensions, measurement instruments, electronic commerce, eGovernment, G2B and G2C systems, electronic services
- Microwaves (Undergraduate - 6th Semester)
- Management of the Digital Enterprise (Undergraduate - 8th Semester)
- Telecommunication Electronics (Undergraduate - 9th Semester)
- Project Management (Undergraduate - 9th Semester)