- Ph.D., EECS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, U.S.A.
- M.Sc., ECE, Stanford University, U.S.A.
- Diploma, ECE, National Technical University of Athens, Greece.
Circuits and Systems • Signal Processing • Solid-State Circuits • Industry Applications • Microwave Theory and Techniques • Instrumentation and Measurement • Communication and RF • Analog and Mixed Signal Circuits • Integrated Circuits
- Introductory Lab of Electronics and Telecommunications (Undergraduate - 3rd Semester)
- Electronics I (Undergraduate - 4th Semester)
- Electronics III (Undergraduate - 7th Semester)
- Design of Analog Microelectronic Circuits (Undergraduate - 8th Semester)
- Advanced Topics in Electronics (Graduate - Fall Semester)
- Design of Analog Integrated Circuits (Graduate - Spring Semester)